Often these appear as slips of paper, either white, yellow, or black, dressed with symbols and stamps impressed with ink or blood.
- As a medium to cast spells, the use depends upon the talisman in question:
- Healing Charms: Often used to treat injuries or illnesses caused by Spiritual Disasters.
- Protective Charms: Used to create barriers and protective fields.
- Wood Charms: Used for wood-element spells, such as creating a net of thorns.
- Water Charms: Used for water-element spells, such as a creating a wave of water or blanket of fog.
- Earth Charms: Used for earth-element spells, such as creating a pillar of earth.
- Fire Charms: Used for fire-element spells, such as creating a ball of fire.
- Metal Charms: Used for metal-element spells, such as creating a sword.
- They also act as the 'core' of man-made shikigami.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.